Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pizza with Kinnikinnick Crust

We eat pizza at our house about once a week. It is a great way to use up whatever leftovers we have. We typically eat veggie pizza with whatever we have that needs to be eaten. Before going off gluten, I would make the crust myself and I typically have cheese on hand so it was such a convenient meal to work in as needed.

A while back, I tried to make a gluten free pizza crust and it did not go very well at all. Tonight I tried the ready-made Kinnikinnck pizza crust. It was really good. I made my pizza with leftover spaghetti sauce and some leftover sauteed vegetables on a thawed crust and cooked in directly on the rack at 450 for 10-15 mins. It was crispy around the edges and really tasty. It was only slightly crumbly. I will definitely be having these again. What a handy thing to have around!

No comments: