Friday, May 16, 2008

Gluten-Free Dairy-Free and Soy-Free Shopping


Well I've been doing some menu planning and shopping. I am really excited about a little splurge of mine. I ordered some products to try from http://www.kinnikinnick.com/. I have heard (read) some good things about their products and I am looking forward to trying them next week and reviewing them here.


I had not previously noticed their products in my local stores and according to the product finder on the Kinnikinnick website, they did not have them at anywhere convenient. But when I was browsing at Fred Meyer today I noticed several of their products - although a couple we out of stock. Hopefully they are just really yummy and not discontineued. I did not compare prices but I will at some point.


Here is a list of the Kinnikinnick foods they were carrying at my Fred Meyer:

white sandwich bread

blueberry muffins

bagels

english muffins

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. My son and I have been gluten-free for two months now. It has had a huge, positive impact on our energy! I love Kinikinik (sp?) foods. There is an "Italian style" white bread that my son likes. I've heard that they make amazing donuts, but we haven't tried them yet, because they always sell out right away.Thanks for your gluten-free blog - it's great!

Anonymous said...

I love their bread & bun mix, english muffins, and Kinni-Toos and I'm not even gluten-free! : )